breegee wrote
> I am trying to replace a particular image on several pages in a pdf. It
> runs through the code fine but when I open the file I see the first image
> replaced and when I scroll to the second page it says there is an error in
> the pdf.

Unfortunately you did not share your PDF, so one has to guess a bit.

Two possible reasons:

* The same image object is referenced from page 1 and page 2. Your code
replaces the reference on page one and kills the object. On page two your
code does nothing to the image reference as (due to your killing the image
object before) the reference goes to null. The PDF viewer later, when trying
to display page two, finds this image reference pointing nowhere and
complains.

* You use "pdfStamper.Writer.CloseStream = False", thus "pdfStamper.Close()"
does not implicitly close your stream. I also don't see you explicitly
closing that stream. Depending on the circumstances this might indeed result
in a damaged result file (the CloseStream flag predominantly is intended for
use with MemoryStreams, not with FileStreams; due to buffering FileStreams
may behave funny if not closed.)

Regards,   Michael