Diego,

Diego C wrote
> I am having trouble digitally signing a pdf hash. This is the
> implementation and the solution I have found, which is based on Bruno
> Lewagie's Digital Signatures for PDF Documents. The idea is to sign the
> PDF hash to avoid taking it to the client.
> This is the solution I have come up with:
> 1. An Applet Java with which I instance a token, get it, and then access
> it.
> 2. A servlet java I use to get the hash of the PDF I want to sign. I
> calculate the hash with the public key I got from the applet. After
> getting this hash, I send it to the applet (client) to get it signed.
>
> The applet signs the resulting PDF hash and then returns it to the servlet
> to be inserted in the resulting PDF and saved in a given directory.
> At first, it seemed to work out all right, but after completing the
> process and opening the PDF with any reader, I get the following error:
> "Internal cryptografic error. Error code: 0x2727".

Please

a) provide your code in a way one can copy&paste, not as image. If people
want to reproduce your issue to help you, they hardly will have to type it
in by hand...

b) provide a sample PDF output on which one can observe and analyze the
error.

c) move your question to stackoverflow where meanwhile the public iText
support takes place.

Regards,

Michael