On 8/4/2016 14:36 PM, Shaning Yu wrote:

Using the code posted at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38568690/how-to-insert-a-itextsharp-text-rectangle-rectangle-at-an-absolute-position, I can create a hyperlink in the generated PDF. However, the Hyperlink rectangle is ALWAYS at the bottom-left of the generated PDF no matter how I change the x & y values in the Rectangle arguments (int x, int y, int width, int height). Could someone provide his/her advisory how to insert the Rectangle at a desired position?

You didn't tag your question as an iText question, hence it passed unnoticed by the people monitoring iText questions on StackOverflow. I will update your question, but I don't have the time to answer it right now.