Hi Scuri,

Just an update of my investigation before I go to bed.

If I change the line in iListGetNaturalItemsSize() from

*h += 2*ih->data->spacing;

*h += 2*ih->data->spacing + 1;

which means one more pixel as a spacing in the custom area, 30 lines in the
list means 30 pixels. The result looks good. I'm not only seeing the last
line, but also getting almost 10 more pixel lines.

I don't think it's a problem in item size, otherwise we have to use
fraction spacing, I think the custom area is somehow smaller than expected.
I'll update to you when I find more.

Kind regards
Andy