Antonio,

I've actually made some progress in this area. Is there an easy way that
I can add my thread ID to the callback? Here is the code I'm using now.
I have to use this method as IupSetCallback() doesn't allow me to get
the 'class name' for the control that generated the event.

besFUNCTION(PuiSetCallback)
  Ihandle *ih;
  const char *name;
  char *class_name;

  besARGUMENTS("pz")
    &ih, &name
  besARGEND

  class_name = IupGetClassName(ih);

  if (strcmp(class_name, "dialog") == 0) {
/*  IupSetCallback(ih, name, (Icallback)&WinEvent); */
    IupSetFunction(name, (Icallback)&WinEvent);
    IupSetAttribute(ih, name, name);
    }
  else if (strcmp(class_name, "button") == 0) {
/*  IupSetCallback(ih, name, (Icallback)&BtnEvent); */
    IupSetFunction(name, (Icallback)&BtnEvent);
    IupSetAttribute(ih, name, name);
    }
  else if (strcmp(class_name, "list") == 0) {
/*  IupSetCallback(ih, name, (Icallback)&ListEvent); */
    IupSetFunction(name, (Icallback)&ListEvent);
    IupSetAttribute(ih, name, name);
    }
  else {
/*  IupSetCallback(ih, name, (Icallback)&Event);  */
    IupSetFunction(name, (Icallback)&Event);
    IupSetAttribute(ih, name, name);
    }
  besRETURN_STRING(class_name);
besEND