Antonio Scuri <antonio.scuri <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>   Will that dialog to be resized? I mean you will need to do it
dynamically?
>   Then, which columns you would like to be expanded along the dialog?
> Best,
> Scuri

Yes, i need it dynamicaly.

Lets say i have 5 columns. Col 1-2 will be sized with FITTOTEXT, Col 3-4
will be dynamic and Col5 once again with FITTOTEXT.

So, Col 3 and 4 will be expand or shrink everytime when dialog will be
resized.

| Col1-TOTEXT | Col2-TOTEXT | Col3-DYNAMIC | Col4-DYNAMIC | Col5-TOTEXT |
|--------whole matrix will be 100% of dialog in width-------------------|

Thanks
PJ