In my program, I want two large buttons with labels under each button,
front and center. (This is kind of a Welcome launcher app.)

I have figured out how to make the image buttons and labels and but
them in vboxes and hboxes to make everything nice and centered and
symmetrical.

My window is resizable. I would like the image buttons to shrink (and
preserve aspect ration) when the window is shrunk. I've gotten the
buttons to grow properly when the window size is grown. (Using EXPAND
attribute.) But when I shrink the window back, the images only shrink
back down to their original size and then won't shrink any further.
Instead the window gets smaller and the buttons get clipped. (I did
set the SHRINK attribute to YES.)

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks,
Eric