I want my progress dialog to be modal, so I would like to use IupPopup
with it. The documentation doesn't make any mention of this (just
Show).

I tried using it and noticed that all statements that come after
IupPopup in my function don't get executed. I moved this call to the
end of my function. (I'm in a button callback so the last statement,
return IUP_DEFAULT; I guess gets skipped.)

I'm wondering is this actually allowed/supported? If not, how dangerous is this?

Thanks,
Eric