Ok. That's something I want too, but that's not easy. I tried before
without success. The IupMatrix architecture must be improved. Meanwhile
there are a few workarounds using LIMITEXPAND or RESIZEMATRIX_CB +
FITTOSIZE. Sorry.

  This is something we need to improve for the future. Just won't get it
ready for the next release.

Best,
Scuri