Hi,

  The most appropriate download for your system is:

iup-3.16-Lua51_Linux313_64_lib.tar.gz

  Just look at your uname result, at the Linux kernel number. In the IUP
documentation at IUP/Product/Download there is a link called "Tecgraf
Library Download Tips", that explains our naming system.

  But notice that these binaries were built in an Ubuntu
system. Which means It may still have incompatibilities with your system if
it is not Ubuntu.

  Then send me a copy of the erros and I may be able to help you a little
further.

Best Regards,
Antonio Scuri