I use the released source package because I need it work on both
Windows and Linux. Yes you are right about the api change so adding a
new attribute is just better. But the out of boundary pointer in the
VALUE attribute should be fixed, otherwise it crashes program. I
reckon it would be a safe option that discards the filenames are not
in the same path to the first one.