Wow! You are fantastic! That helped but it turns out it was just a stupid,
small typo on my part, and if I hadn't of looked at your code, it would have
taken me forever to notice it in my code.

Just a few questions that aren't important but am curious about:

1) What is your logic behind putting the gbox inside an hbox container? I left
it off and it works just fine (just had to modify IupSetAttribute).

2) The input parameter to IupGridboxv is Ihandle **children, but nothing says
what children will contain. I imagine it should be a pointer to an array of
pointers, in which case the parameter should be listed as Ihandle ***children.

Muchas gracias,