Hi Scuri,

Would you be willing to host the IUP examples for the different languages
as part of the IUP site or would you prefer we go with Eric's suggest to
fork the 7gui repo? My opinion is that these examples have value to IUP
itself and should be coupled closely with the IUP materials. It will take
some time but I'm interested in attempting to implement the remaining gui
patterns in Chicken.