Hi,

  I changed your sample just to add more print info, and it is working
here. See attached. I suspect this could be an old bug already fixed in
previous versions. IUP 3.11.2 has more than 4 years now...

  Here is the output:

D:\tecgraf\iup\bin\Win64\Lua51>lua5.1 \Downloads\close_show.lua
SHOW_CB state=0
CLOSE_CB
SHOW_CB state=4
destroy