Hello everyone!

I am using IUP for developing a cross-platform GUI application,
currently I am experimenting with the TRAY features in IUP,
unfortunately it looks like it does not work well on my KDE desktop...
the tray icon is not visible at all. I have set both the TRAY and
TRAYIMAGE attributes of the main dialog like so:

IupSetAttribute(dialog, "TRAY", "YES");
IupSetAttribute(dialog, "TRAYIMAGE", "icon.png");

I am running Fedora 29 (KDE Spin) with KDE Plasma 5.15.5, I appreciate
any help in this regard.

Thank you for reading and for the help in advance!

P.S It is awesome to see that IUP has support for the tray
functionality, I was certainly overjoyed when I learned of this as I was
planning to manually add support for it myself.