Hi,

  Are you are using pre-compiled binaries? It seems so.

  Probably the machine where I built the binaries linked
against libwebkit-1.0.so.2 and this file is not installed on your computer.

  \there are a few possibilities:

-  rebuild IUP on your system

- install the same  libwebkit version so that file will be installed

- simply make a link in the file system from the   libwebkit-1.0.so.? you
have installed to that name. This may solve and it is a simple solution.

Best,
Scuri