Hi,

  Please exclude from your report the files that are in the folders:

D:\tecgraf\iup\srcscintilla\scintilla*\  (several folders)
D:\tecgraf\iup\srcmglplot\src\*
D:\tecgraf\iup\srcmglplot\mgl2\*

  These are third party library sources that we will not edit. And this
will make your report more usable.

  Today CD and IM reports have about 300 lines. The IUP report has 4000
lines...

Best,
Scuri