1) Append text to your textbox
2) Get the count of bytes in your textbox
3) Set your textbox cursor to point to the byte at count

On 2020-05-28 at 2:36 AM, Damon H. (TheDcoder) <thedco...@disroot.org> wrote:
Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well during these unfortunate times.
I have a question regarding automatic scrolling in a (multi-line) IupText
control, I want to make the control scroll downwards (vertically) whenever I
append text to it so that the end of the text is always visible, I see that
there is no special attribute that I can set to enable this behaviour, so I
was wondering what was the best way to implement it?
Thank you for the help in advance!