Hi,

  OpenGL has a few constraints that must be done. I suggest you to take a
look at the full examples in the folder:

http://webserver2.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/examples/

  Try to run the examples to see the OpenGL controls working.

  The problems I had usually are related with initialization and viewport.

Best,
Scuri