Hello,

I'm working on a popup dialog that shows a keyboard layout and
highlights the keys a user has assigned for another app's shortcuts.
Although users can click the dialog buttons to set keys, I thought it
would be nice if the user could also toggle the keys by typing them on
a real keyboard.

I've got that mostly working, but the problem is the other app
differentiates between numpad keys and their non-numpad duplicates,
and I couldn't find a way to detect that difference in keyboard input.
My workaround idea was to have the user press and hold one of those
keys to toggle, for example, the virtual keyboard's numpad 5 instead
of regular 5.

Is there a way to do this? I couldn't find anything in the
documentation or examples.