Hi Ravi,

> I would like to know whether its possible to flash tizen ivi 3.0 into
> omap4460 blaze tablet.

That would depend if the firmware of this tablet allows reflashing the
entire operating system.

> If so can you please provide the link for the images and flashing tutorial.

There are no Tizen IVI 3.0 images for this tablet. I don't know about any
instructions to flash this
tablet with a new operating system.

If its not ported yet, can you please guide to port tizen 3.0 ivi into omap
> 4460 blaze tablet.
>
> We are working on an OMAP5 port of Tizen IVI for the TI OMAP5 EVM. We are
close. The majority of the
packages are building and we can boot the board with the Tizen IVI 3.0
stack into the console. We are
still working on X support.

When it's done we will make images and instructions on how to build it
available.

Rudi