From: ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On
Behalf Of Clark, Joel
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 6:32 PM
To: Sathish Kumar Balasubramaniam -ERS, HCL Tech; ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: RE: Unable to create a local Tizen 2.0 IVI profile source repository
saying no Tizen_2.0 branch

I believe the branch name you used "tizen_2.0" is incorrect.   Looking at one
of the IVI modules, I only see two possible 2.0 branch names "2.0", and
"2.0alpha"
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/admin/projects/profile/ivi/murphy,branches

For an explanation of the Tizen IVI 2.0 releases, please look at
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI#Tizen_2.x_codebase and follow the links to find
the associated repos.

For example the April 23 2013 2.0 release
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/IVI_Apr_23,_2013_2.0_release has download repos
at http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/2.0/ivi/tizen-2.0_20130423.12/

regards
Joel