From: ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On
Behalf Of Tomasz Olszak
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:55 PM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org; Ylinen, Mikko
Subject: qt.yaml and rpm pattern

Hi,
I've create and installed met-common with qt.yaml (attached).

After installation I see /usr/share/package-groups/common/qt.yaml however
"zypper pt" output is following:
  | applications     |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | base             |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | base-desktop     |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | benchmarks       |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | console-tools    |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | development      |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | enlightenment    |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | ivi-adaptation   |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | ivi-applications |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | ivi-middleware   |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | ivi-packaging    |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | ivi-qa           |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | mfld-adaptation  |         | tizen-ivi  |
  | pc-adaptation    |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | wayland          |         | tizen-ivi  |
i | web-framework    |         | tizen-ivi  |

so
zypper in -t pattern qt
doesn't work.

[2] is the zypper.log from "zypper in meta-common"

Any hints?

[Geoffroy] As far as I understand it, zypper will gather the list of existing
patterns from the repositories (e.g.
http://download.tizen.org/releases/daily/tizen/ivi/ivi/latest/repos/ivi/ia32/packages/repodata/patterns.xml),
 not from a file stored locally. I'll let the backend service folks correct me
if I'm wrong but I believe meta-common is somewhere used to generate the
patterns.xml file that is published in the Tizen IVI repos. I don't know how
you can test your change locally before submitting a Gerrit review.
Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.