On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:38 PM, Prathamesh P Ghanekar <
prathamesh.ghane...@igate.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> We are trying to build Tizen package ail-0.2.55 form the source code. But,
> we are getting following package dependencies.
>

> -- checking for modules 'glib-2.0;sqlite3;dlog;db-util;xdgmime;vconf'
>
> --   package 'dlog' not found
>
> --   package 'db-util' not found
>
> --   package 'xdgmime' not found
>
> --   package 'vconf' not found
>
> CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:266
> (message):
>
>   A required package was not found
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
>   /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:320
> (_pkg_check_modules_internal)
>
>   CMakeLists.txt:33 (pkg_check_modules)
>
>   A required package was not found
>
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>
>   /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:320
> (_pkg_check_modules_internal)
>
>   initdb/CMakeLists.txt:6 (pkg_check_modules)

> The packages vconf was not found anywhere on Ubuntu- repository and we
> couldn’t find it elsewhere too.
>
> Packages db-util,dlog etc are available, but when we do apt-get install
> for each of them, there are several dependencies related to EFL libraries.
>

> Can you please let us know where we can find the above packages or any
> other workaround if any.

gbs should install the necessary packages to the build root it creates. You
don't have to install
them manually (please check gbs build HOWTOs for more info how gbs is used).

I've once seen a similar problem with gbs build even. The problem got fixed
after I cleaned up
my ~/GBS-ROOT directory.

-- Mikko