Hi Gorka,

In case using a static IP on the Ethernet network (as suggested below by Mikko)
does not work. Here are a couple of options to try connect to a WiFi network:
1. Following Joel's recommendation: download the 'connman-test' package on
another machine and transfer it manually (e.g. USB stick) to your VTC7120. Note
that you you'll also need to download one additional dependency called
'pygobject'. Make sure you use the repo that matches your Tizen IVI version
(e.g. for the Tizen IVI 3.0-M2-Sep preview:
http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/tizen_20131011.2/repos/ivi/ia32/packages/i686/).
 There is a number of Python scripts put in /usr/lib/connman/test that you can
use (look at the 'simple-agent' and 'test-connman' scripts).

2. I have tried in the past to use 'connmanctl' to connect to a secure WiFi
network, following these steps:
Connecting to a protected access point
To connect to a protected access point connmanctl needs to be run in
interactive mode. For protected access points you will need to provide some
information to the connman daemon, at the very least a password or a
passphrase. In interactive mode we can register an agent to handle these user
requests. To start simply type:
$ connmanctl
The prompt will change to "connmanctl>" to indicate you are now in interactive
mode. You then proceed almost as above, first scan for any wifi technologies:
connmanctl> scan wifi
To list services:
connmanctl> services
Now you need to register the agent. The command is:
connmanctl> agent on
You now need to connect to one of the protected services. To do this it is very
handy to have a terminal that allows cut and paste. If you were connecting to
OtherNET in the example above you would type:
connmanctl> connect wifi_dc85de828967_38303944616e69656c73_managed_psk
The agent will then ask you to provide any information the daemon needs to
complete the connection. The information requested will vary depending on the
type of network you are connecting to. The agent will also print additional
data about the information it needs as shown in the example below.
Agent RequestInput wifi_dc85de828967_38303944616e69656c73_managed_psk
  Passphrase = [ Type=psk, Requirement=mandatory ]
  Passphrase?
Provide the information requested, in this example the passphrase, and then
type:
connmanctl> quit
If the information you provided is correct you should now be connected to the
protected access point.

BUT, I was always getting a segfault. I thought I had filed a bug for this but
I can't find it anymore (so I probably forgot to do it... :(). This is
something I should re-test in the latest image and file a bug accordingly and
also add this to the ConnMan Tips &
Tricks<https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/ConnMan_Tips_%26_Tricks> wiki page.

Geoffroy