On Tue, 2014-02-25 at 10:26 -0800, Hanchett, Paul wrote:
> I think the problem is that he's using the August release which was
> still using X, if I recall correctly.
The IVI uses Wayland since the 3.0-M1 preview early July
(https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/IVI_July_2,_3.0-M1)

> Jin, if you can you should update to a newer IVI image--lots have
> things have been fixed and more is working than in the Aug release!
>  (Also the help you get from this forum will apply to what you are
> running.  ;-)  )
+1 on the recommendation :)

Cheers,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.