AMB, the backend that provides vehicle data has a websockets plugin.
Here's the json protocol:
https://github.com/otcshare/automotive-message-broker/blob/master/plugins/websocket/protocol

You'll need to install the websocket plugin package
(automotive-message-broker-plugins-websocket) and configure ambd
(/etc/ambd/config.tizen) with something like this:
https://github.com/otcshare/automotive-message-broker/blob/master/examples/websocketsink2

Regards,
Kevron