Hi Clark,

1) which board and processor you are using  - Texas Instruments ARM based
chipset , J6

2) which tizen version (build date) you are using - Tizen 3.0 IVI from
http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi/latest
3) whether you are using a image downloaded from download.tizen.org or you
rebuilt an image or kernel. - > We have rebuilt the image for armv7hl

Regards,
Shrisha