Hi all,

The result I get when I install the daily snapshot images is quite
disappointing.
For example, with tizen_20140312.12_ivi-mbr-i586-sdb.raw, I get a screen
with :
- a black top bar with the time (Japan time and changing)
- a middle section with a sea background (with no icons on it)
- a bottom grey bar with two icons : a "Play" symbol and a kind of numpad
symbol with a red 'forbidden' sign on top of it
- a working mouse pointer (but clicking anywhere does not have any effect)

However, when I look at the detailed test reports, I see that there should
be a Settings app, a browser, a phone app, a Multimedia app, ...
Why can't I see any of these ? Why is the only thing that my image does is
displaying the Japanese time ?

What I did :
- download the image and dump it on my HDD
- boot my target (VTC7110 with a VGA display) => I get a desktop
environment where I can run a shell (and other apps using wrt-launcher)
- I set up my network configuration (connman settings)
- I install the ico-uxf-homescreen as described in the "sanity test report"
- I modify the weston.ini to enable the VGA1 output and to avoid having the
display rotated by 90°
- I reboot and get what I described above

What else should I do ?

Thanks,

Olivier,