Hello,

I posted this to the Tizen forums, but someone suggested that I ask the
question here as well.

How do you toggle between web apps programatically?

We have a number of web applications that run at the same time on the Tizen
IVI platform.  We can toggle between them via a blue tooth keyboard using
the windows key and the tab key, but we need to be able to toggle between
them just using the touch screen since in the final deployment, there will
not be a physical keyboard present in the vehicle.

I have been trying to find something in the API that would allow this, but
so far I have not been able to find it.

Do any of you have a suggestion of how to go about this?

I'm hoping that we can make a call to an API and that by passing the
application ID, we could cause that application to come to the front.

I found app.hide() easily enough.  Just not something such as

app.show() or app.front() or app.display()

 var app = tizen.application.getCurrentApplication();

 app.hide();

Thanks for any help you can provide.

https://developer.tizen.org/forums/web-application-development/how-do-you-toggle-between-web-apps-programatically

Best regards,