Hi Dominig,

Thanks a lot for your feedback !

Yes you're right, the RDP backend would lower the burden of
developing/re-developing applications for every device out there. An
efficient RDP client on the end-user gadget would be enough to actually
have a Tizen IVI application running on it, and let the user interact with
it. The media center case highlighted immediatly comes to the mind, too.

By the way, the FreeRDP package already has clients for diverse platforms
(including Win32).

And by the way, (again !), just to let you know, I've been able to make GL
applications work with a small patch :

https://lists.tizen.org/pipermail/dev/2014-April/002443.html

So web applications are now able to run smoothly.

Regards,
Manuel