From: IVI [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of kongling
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 11:00 AM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Bluetooth device connection problem on ivi

Hi,
    I'm trying to connect mobile with the [settings] app,but always get a
[unknown exception].
    the ivi could discover the mobile. After i clicked the [pair] button,i got
a [unknown exception] notice.
    Is this app's problem or platform's problem?
    ※It can be connected using [bluetoothctl command line].

thanks,
kongling
Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.