From: IVI [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Shen, Cathy
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:41 PM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Feature migration from PTF & TIVI to TC project

As the second phase of Tizen 3.0 JIRA consolidate activity, we'll migrate
features in TIVI and PTF to TC JIRA project in the morning of 12th, Jun. (UTC
+8:00).

During migration, you still can access JIRA [1], but you are not recommended to
edit features in TIVI and PTF projects.
After migration, all IVI 3.0 features are tracked in TC[2] project, TIVI will
be a read only project. The Tizen 3.0 approved features [3] in PTF project will
be migrated to TC project.

When feature migration is completed, I'll send notification mail to this
mailing list.

[1] https://bugs.tizen.org/jira
[2] https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC
[3] https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/issues/?filter=13106