From: IVI [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Philippe Coval
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:22 PM
To: Dominig ar Foll
Cc: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: Can not Boot Tizen Common on Exynos4412

It should boot without smack since you're on linux-3.5 you wont have it
I had it also disabled on tizen-sunxi (linux-3.4)
Even tizen's linux-3.10 branch for odroid
has smack disabled (seems smack is not the top priority yet)
I would suggest you to try the same config file you have on ubuntu and try again
Later