From: Manuel Bachmann [mailto:manuel.bachm...@open.eurogiciel.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 9:54 PM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Cc: VanCutsem, Geoffroy
Subject: Running HTML5 Modello applications under a recent IVI image

Hi folks,
I am trying to install and run the "Modello" applications from the "html5_UI_*"
repos (html5_UI_HomeScreen, html5_UI_Phone...) under the latest IVI snapshot.

As Tizen recently switched from WRT to Crosswalk, most of dependencies and
directives of these repos (wrt-installer, wrt-plugins-ivi, ...) are now
obsolete. Plus, they don't seem to work well out-of-the-box.

Is there any new branch or repo I should be using instead of the
"profile/ivi/html5_UI_*" ones ?

--
Regards,

Manuel BACHMANN
Tizen Project
VANNES-FR
Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.