From: Dev [mailto:dev-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of McGee, Art
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 9:57 PM
To: d...@lists.tizen.org; ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: [Dev] crosswalk

I used https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Install_tizen_image instrcutions to image by
NDIS.  I then modified the /etc/xdg/weston/weston.ini file to rotate the screen
and this seems to fail and not rotate the screen.  I installed the first mbr
that was 32bit in the tixen common snapshot for wayland.

I then also changed /usr/lib/systemd/user/xwalk.service to include
--remote-debugging-port=9888.  I get the web interface but when I launch apps I
am unable to see these apps for debugging.  I have also refreshed the screen.

--
Art McGee
Infotainment Engineer

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki