From: "Jinil P." <jini...@nestgroup.net<mailto:jini...@nestgroup.net>>
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 5:10 AM
To: "ivi@lists.tizen.org<mailto:ivi@lists.tizen.org>"
<ivi@lists.tizen.org<mailto:ivi@lists.tizen.org>>
Cc: Anoop Babu <anoop.b...@nestgroup.net<mailto:anoop.b...@nestgroup.net>>
Subject: Expansion errors during GBS build

Hi,

I am trying to build the rootfs for Tizen IVI.
Followed the below steps for GBS build
1. Configured the ~/.ssh/config as shown below
Host review.tizen.org
Hostname review.tizen.org
Port 29418
User <INPUT_YOUR_USER>
# ProxyCommand connect -S <proxy:port> %h %p

Host tizen
Hostname review.tizen.org
Port 29418
User <INPUT_YOUR_USER>
# ProxyCommand connect -S <proxy:port> %h %p

2. Fetched the Tizen IVI source by following the below steps
$ mkdir ~/tizen_ivi_src & cd ~/tizen_ivi_src
$ repo init -u tizen:scm/manifest -b tizen -m ivi.xml

2.1. Configured the
/home/sfm/TizenManualBuild/UsingIA32/tizen_ivi_src/.repo/manifests/ivi/prebuilt.xml
 as below
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
<project name="pre-built/toolchain-arm" path="pre-built/toolchain-arm"
groups="prebuilts" revision="tizen_2.1"/>
</manifest>

2.2. $ wget
http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/2.0/ivi-panda/latest/buildda... -O
.repo/manifests/ivi/projects.xml
$ sed -i '3,4d' .repo/manifests/ivi/projects.xml
$ repo sync -j 32 # sync code

3. Updated the ~/tizen_ivi_src/.gbs.conf as shown below
[general]
tmpdir=/var/tmp/
profile = profile.tizen2.0_ivi
work_dir=.

[repo.tizen2.0_arm]
url=${work_dir}/pre-built/toolchain-arm/

# Newly added repo
[repo.tizen2.0_ivi]
url=http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/2.0/ivi-panda/latest/

[profile.tizen2.0_ivi]
repos=repo.tizen2.0_arm, repo.tizen2.0_ivi
buildconf=${work_dir}/scm/meta/build-config/build.conf

4. Executed the following command to build the packages
$ nohup gbs build -A armv7l --threads=4 --exclude=libtool,gettext,emulator-yagl
>build.log 2>&1

But the build was getting aborted by showing the message "error: <gbs>some
packages failed to be built"
There were 882 expansion errors for a total of 882 packages.

Few of the errors are listed below

capi-content-mime-type:
have choice for libexpat.so.1 needed by cmake: libexpat expat
have choice for libgmp.so.10 needed by coreutils: libgmp gmp
m4:
have choice for libgmp.so.10 needed by coreutils: libgmp gmp
have choice for glibc-devel needed by rpm-build: glibc-devel eglibc-devel

The complete build log is attached with this mail.

Could anyone help to resolve these errors please.

The above steps were taken from the link below
https://source.tizen.org/documentation/articles/creating-tizen-ivi-image...

Thanks & Regards
Jinil P

________________________________

Confidentiality Statement / Disclaimer : This message and any attachments is
intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy,
use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code
exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or
modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of
the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not
liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.