On 14/08/2014 13:22, kongling wrote:
Hi,

    Is there anybody know anyting about this?  Thanks!

Yea I know what you mean,
I would invite you to file a bug on jira
to track integration of ARM mali-ddk on sunxi devices

I'll may forward this elsewhere where we could get support
since AllWinner is supporting FLOSS communities,
but AFAIK mali blobs are comming from ARM Inc.

Note at the date of today , A10 and sunxi linux is unsupported by tizen project

Let me invite you to consider exynos targets,
or use fbdev as fallback it worked for my A20

Some hints over there :

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/ARM

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Sunxi

--