From: Jinil P. [mailto:jini...@nestgroup.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:45 PM
To: Li, JinjingX; Lv, RuiX
Cc: Anoop Babu; ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: Expansion error while GBS build

Hi Li,

Thanks for reply.

Please find the attached document  describing the steps which we are planning
to do to build the tizen rootfs.
Could you please verify whether it is correct or not.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks & Regards
Jinil P

On Monday 25 August 2014 09:56 PM, Li, JinjingX wrote:
> Hi Jinil
>
> Based on the build.log and .repo.cache you sent. What caused expansion error
> "nothing provides libcurl.so.4(CURL_OPENSSL_3) needed by ecore-con " is local
> repo has higher priority than remote repo you added in .gbs.conf, gbs chooses
> the libcurl-7.28.1-2.1.armv7l.rpm from prebuilt/toolchain-arm by default,
> this libcurl provides libcurl.so.4(CURL_OPENSSL_4) but not
> libcurl.so.4(CURL_OPENSSL_3). So you should remove the local libcurl
> packages, and add curl to --exclude packages queue.
>
> You could follow the next steps:
>
> First, remove the libcurl series packages, curl and cmake from dir
> prebuilt/toolchain-arm, then create new repo.
>   $ pwd
>     tizen_source/prebuilt/toolchain-arm
>   $ rm -f libcurl* cmake -2.8.5-1.2.armv7l.rpm curl-7.28.1-2.1.armv7l.rpm
>   $ rm -rf repodata
>   $ createrepo .
>
> Second, remove the libcurl and curl series packages under buildroot, let gbs
> get libcurl from remote repo.
>   $ pwd
>    ~/GBS-ROOT/local/repos/tizen3.0_ivi/armv7l/RPMS
>   $ rm -f libcurl* curl*
>
> Third, rebuilt the source code with the command:
>   $ gbs build -A armv7l --threads=4 --clean-once
> --exclude=${accel_pkgs},filesystem,aul,libmm-sound,libtool ,curl
>

> I have one question, according to your buildlog, there are 821 packages being
> built, are you using manifest from
> http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/2.0/ivi-panda/latest/builddata/manifest/tizen-2.0_20131119.2_armv7l.xml
>  ?
> For example, the packages "capi-system-haptic" and "corewatcher" in
> the manifest are commented out, but in your build.log they were built failed;
> no packages "weston-ivi" and "gcc48" in the manifest, but they exist in your
> build.log.
>
> There are less than 750 packages in the manifest above.
>
> Thanks
> Li Jinjing

>>> "
>>> [profile.tizen2.0_ivi]
>>> repos=repo.tizen2.0_arm, repo.tizen2.0_ivi
>>> buildconf=${work_dir}/scm/meta/build-config/build.conf
>>> "
>>>
>>> Two methods to fix the build.conf issue:
>>>
>>> 1. Remove " buildconf=${work_dir}/scm/meta/build-config/build.conf "
>>> in "[profile.tizen2.0_ivi]" section.
>>> 2. Download the correct build.conf from
>>> http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/2.0/ivi-panda/latest/bui
>>> l d data/ and replace ${work_dir}/scm/meta/build-config/build.conf
>>> with it by running the following command:
>>>
>>> wget
>>> http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/2.0/ivi-panda/latest/bui
>>> l
>>> d
>>> data/f9
>>> f233a412203d0b2f7383b2bb4c7ae729ffe7f4ed1a6b0083673599550b50b2-build
>>> .conf -O ${work_dir}/scm/meta/build-config/build.conf
>>>
>>> After getting the build.conf ready, run the following commands to
>>> retrigger local full build:
>>>
>>> $
>>> accel_pkgs="bash,bzip2-libs,c-ares,cmake,coreutils,diffutils,eglibc,
>>> e
>>> l
>>> futils-lib
>>> elf,elfutils-libs,elfutils,fdupes,file,findutils,gawk,gmp,gzip,libac
>>> ,
>>> libattr,libcap,lib
>>> curl,libfile,libgcc,liblua,libstdc++,make,mpc,mpfr,ncurses-libs,node
>>> j
>>> ,nspr,nss-s
>>> oftokn-freebl,nss,openssl,patch,popt,rpm-build,rpm-libs,rpm,sed,sqli
>>> t
>>> ,tar,xz-li
>>> bs,zlib,binutils,gcc"
>>> $ gbs build -A armv7l --threads=4 --clean-once
>>> --exclude=${accel_pkgs},filesystem,aul,libmm-sound,libtool
>>> --clean-repos
>>>
>>>  Note: "--clean-repos" must be added for the first time to make sure
>>> local repo does not contain any old rpms that may affect the build results.
>>>
>>> For details, please refer to
>>> https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/getting-start
>>> e
>>> -guid
>>> e/building-packages-locally-gbs
>>>
>>> Rui

>>> http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/ivi/latest/repos/atom/pack
>>> a
>>> g
>>> es/re
>>> podata/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Ning

>>> a
>>> t
>>> a/9da42
>>> 5cfb71134f628f39486390ae2ce370e55cfdf73e2702821ebbaced9a630-build.co
>>> n