On 27/08/2014 11:37, Andersson, Gunnar wrote:
Date:   Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:20:45 +0200
From:   Kévin THIERRY <kevin.thie...@open.eurogiciel.org>

Hi everybody,

Here is a summary of the recent progresses we made on Tizen Yocto:
[...]
Sorry for late response but I'm glad to see additional progress on the
yocto support! It will simplify sharing between Tizen and other projects.

A minor thing Kévin, but did you see my comment at:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Talk:Build_Tizen_with_Yocto ?
No, I didn't, sorry. I'll pay more attention in the future ;)

I didn't want to step in and edit the page without checking with you.
In the comment I wonder if the info about the BSP setting is correct.
I don't have a VTC1010 but I do have a 3815 NUC to play with, and
used valleyisland64 for that build.
Thanks for noticing ! You are right, the VTC1010's BSP is valleyisland64 (although it works fine with romley-ivb) and the default BSP is now genericx86_64. I made the correction in the wiki. If you notice other errors or some missing information you can directly edit the wiki if you want ;)

- Gunnar