On 28/08/2014 14:54, Litkey, Krisztian wrote:
On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 14:34 +0200, Dominig ar Foll wrote:
Kristian,

do you know what was missing to get them accepted ?
How can we help to speed up acceptance ?
I did a group submission of Murphy and the HomeScreen with Ismos'

Hi,

Is this tracked somewhere ?

because I just submited weston-ivi and w-i-e to this prerelease group : 20140828.120799

As reported as :
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-1353

I supposed yours and my submission need to belong to the same one to have ico working back
isnt it ? so you can submit to that tag as well
(note the 99 could be convention for manual grouped submit requests)

Or tell us on tracker , what piece of the puzzle are missing and where they should be submitted and downloaded
ie:
https://build.tizen.org/project/show?project=home%3Aprerelease%3ATizen%3AIVI%3Asubmit%3Atizen%3A20140828.120799

If I could help It would appreciate to have bug reported and eventually assigned to me
but note I am about to be offline next month
so visibility of status will help my backup workmares

Hope this help

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval....@gmail.com