I should also note and clarify that the online docs only reflect the
last stable release and not the unstable code in master.  You can
generate up to date docs from master by running "cmake
-Denable_docs=ON" and then typing "make".  As mentioned before, the
franca idl-based docs (right now just the DBus API) are not yet
compatible with doxygen, but we are working on it.  Hopefully we can
get it working before the next stable release 0.12.

-Kevron