Hi all,
Link to the PTF-227 Jira:
    * https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/PTF-227

Currently qt is made mandatory by automotive-message-broker (hard coded into the spec file), and so it is forced into "Tizen IVI" build.

This is not what I understand about the Tizen IVI definition.

For me, Tizen must be able to be qt free.

Here is my understanding about Tizen IVI definition:
 Is qt mandatory to "Tizen IVI" ?
   -No
 Is qt  optional to "Tizen IVI" ?
   -Yes
 On Tizen.org, Tizen IVI provides qt ?
   -Yes (community effort)

Currently The status of "Tizen IVI" is:
 Is qt mandatory to "Tizen IVI" ?
   - de facto qt has to be built.
   (due to hard wired dependency with amd)

    My pending patches allow to make qt fully optional.

    A global flag actives or de-actives qt built and any qt plugins
    (for amb)

    A Review in Progress for this issue.
    to allow a default value to "Tizen IVI" config project
      * https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/25140/
    Coupled in this review:
      * https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/27877
    Solve all issue.

Futhermore,
this patches will fix Yocto built were today qt is systematicly added to the build.

Regards,
Ronan