Hi, All

We come across this issue when do modello ui performance testing.  If the
modello ui is started automatically after power on, modello ui works fine.
(touch will be fine)

But if we start it step by step manually, it will be very slow.(touch response
will be 1s latency). Any suggestion?

Steps manually

1)      Power on the machine

2)      Switch to vt (ctrl+alt+f2)

Go to root user and kill weston in next step

3)      killall weston

4)      su - app

go to user app

5)      /usr/bin/weston-launch -- -i0 --current-mode

6)      xwalk-launcher Modello005_HomeScreen

In my understanding, it should work as same as auto start. But the difference
is auto start will be quick response, manual will be very slow.

I noticed, there is a xwalk.service, is it related with that?

Any comment will be appreciated!

Thanks

Quanxian Wang