Grigory,

it really depend which type of App you a looking at developing.
The SDK is designed to develop App which can be added after the
delivery of the device (like a from an App store on a phone).
For IVI, as today only HTML5 is supported in that mode.

Now if you are developing platform Applications (shipped with the
device), you can still use the SDK (even if it has not been done for
that task) or work in a a more traditional manner by creating a
package which is added to your image (which would be my personal
option).

In that second mode, you can use what ever tool you want as you
control the platform. HTML5, EFL or QT are for you to chose.

Regards

> Hello.
>
> Sorry for cross posting but I want find the truth :)
> I've already posted the question on the Tizen forum.
> I was said there that this list is the preferrable way of asking
> questions.
>
> I want to develop applications for a car using Tizen IVI.
> I'd like to understand what is the preferrable way of developing
> the Tizen IVI apps.
>
> I've setup the SDK as it is said in the Tizen IVI wiki.
> There I see the Tizen IVI web applications samples.
>
> But I know that there are also two ways of developing the IVI apps: the
> native EFL way and with Tizen Qt.
>
> So, I'm a bit confused.
>
> Which way should I go:
>
> 1. Tizen IVI web apps with IDE that comes with Tizen IVI SDK.
>
> 2. Tizen native apps with EFL.
>
> 3. Tizen Qt.
>
> 4. And why there is Qt not shipped in the Tizen IVI SDK?
> Why is it standalone?
>
> Anyone, please, help..
> I'd really like to put my hands on Tizen IVI.
>
> Thank you!
> Grigory.
>
> --
> Best regards,