All,

The release we made yesterday contains a lot of GENIVI stuff we've
been working on.

Since that may not be visible to everybody, I've created a GENIVI summary
wiki page to highlight the work items:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/GENIVI

Especially the Murphy team has put huge effort in finishing the integration
of two
key GENIVI OSS components in Tizen:

- Audio manager w/ Murphy controller plugin
- Compositor: weston + ivi-shell + LayerManagement + Murphy system
controller

Additionally, we've enable 64bit target including all GENIVI OSS compoents.
This
required some extra fixing due to build issues. The patches are not yet
submitted
GENIVI OSS upstream.

Short term plans:

- improve lifecycle integration (TC-1646)
- write a CommonAPI C++ Tizen HOWTO

-- Mikko