I try `git clone platform/upstream/libgcrypt `. It works well and the repo
seems good too.
I found you use too many concurrent threads: repo sync -j29
Could you please try `repo sync –j4`?

From: IVI [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Grigory Ptashko
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2014 4:59 PM
To: Ding, Jian-feng
Cc: ivi
Subject: Re: ssh connection time out when cloning sources

I tried the same steps from another computer.
The result is almost the same only the time outs
start earlier:

macbook@terminalx:tizen_ivi_src $ repo sync
Fetching project platform/core/uifw/efl-assist
Fetching project platform/upstream/qemu-accel
Fetching project platform/upstream/tree
Fetching project platform/upstream/perl-Net-DBus
ssh: connect to host review.tizen.org<http://review.tizen.org> port 22:
Operation timed out
ssh: connect to host review.tizen.org<http://review.tizen.org> port 22:
Operation timed out
ssh: connect to host review.tizen.org<http://review.tizen.org> port 22:
Operation timed out

Can anyone help me with this, please?
It looks like there is something that blocks me on the
server side after a few good tries.

This becomes pretty annoying since I cannot move
further with the manuals..

Thank you.