From: IVI [mailto:ivi-boun...@lists.tizen.org] On Behalf Of Ray·Bloodworth
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 7:20 AM
To: ivi@lists.tizen.org
Subject: [IVI] receiving signal very late from phoned

Hi, everyone

    I'm testing phoned using test code "phoned/test/main.cpp".
   Platform: VTC1010

image:http://download.tizen.org/releases/milestone/tizen/ivi-3.0.m14.3/tizen-3.0.m14.3-ivi_20141028.3/

    steps:
    1. pair and connect mobile using bluetoothctl.
    2. launch test program "phone" with app user in weston terminal.
    3. enter "dial" command.

    Then a phone call was made and first signal named "CallChanged" was
received.
    Then I hangup the call from mobile. After long time(about 1min) three
signals named "CallChanged" were received together.

    I checked log, phoned received ofono's signals "CallChanged" after a long
time.

Also, I tested org.tizen.dialer, every thing is fine. There's no much delay
about these signals...

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!