Hi,

I am unable to build Tizen IVI image with Yocto for MinnowBoard MAX using machine configuration haswell-wc due to a problem with the recipe for FFmpeg-based GStreamer plug-in (gst-ffmpeg_0.10.13.bb). If you have experienced the same issue or if you want to learn details please have a look at Tizen JIRA:
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/BTY-105

The Yocto built for valleyisland-64 finished successfully.

Tizen wiki contains instructions about building Tizen IVI with Yocto for MinnowBoard on two separate locations. I don't think it is a good approach to duplicate content as it requires more efforts to maintain it. There were some differences with I fixed at one on the artciles:
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Yocto_Tizen_on_MinnowBoard_Max
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/MinnowMax#Build_Tizen_with_Yocto

Best regards,
Leon