Hi Art,

On 6.03.2015 18:48, McGee, Art wrote:
Leon,

I have not tried the latest release of Tizen in a VM yet but I have done it before. I used this for reference. I would like to know if you get it to work. I'll give it a shot myself sometime when I get a chance.
Yes, latest Tizen IVI images work fine with VMware Player on Linux (and VMware Fusion for Mac). I followed the same wiki article for my tests.

I wanted to get Tizen IVI also working with VirtualBox because I have more experience with it. Unfortunately VirtualBox has no support of hardware acceleration for Wayland/Weston yet.

Best regards,
Leon

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/IVI_3.0_VMware

Thanks,